Saturday, December 3, 2011

What is it about YOU ....?

Ask yourself and identify: What is it about you that makes who you are? Why are you special, unique, interesting, different, weird, etc?

Perhaps this will be an interview question someday? If not, it doesn't hurt to feel comfortable explaining the QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT YOURSELF, & HOW YOU FEEL THEY MAKE WHO YOU ARE.


 

Mad World - Gary Jules

What makes me unique?  (It's more like, shoot, what makes me normal?)

I think it's a mad world, full of nasty corruption, & painful injustice. Yet, my general outlook is cheerful, positive, & optimistic. I think about things on the big picture scale & find peace in the idea of balance and harmony.



I am the product of opposites and come from a family of teachers and existentialist thinkers.
People have told me before that "I have an old soul," which shapes how I listen, think, & observe the world. I am a "big picture thinker" who doesn't seem shocked or surprised by pretty much anything. My understanding of life seems so different than most people. 
I think we are here experiencing the same things, just on different levels; Decision, joy, fear, pain, gain, betrayal, satisfaction, loss, confusion, development, and maturity. Understanding this sort of -grand connection between all things (including you & I) is what makes me a unique and genuine person. My interests and background provide me with thoughtful and in-depth insights that I can apply to communication or branding strategy in my career; especially the field of advertising because of the connection to human interests & their decisions.



My mind & heart are my best qualities. 

INTERESTED IN
theosophic studies
anthropology
psychology 
mystical stuff
energy
holistic health
magical earthy knowledge 

Stuff that's been taught to me by various teachers outside of the traditional school system. 

I am the one that people end up telling their life stories to and am known to have a ‘calming effect’ on people and situations, contrarily I'm a big cheerleader at heart.

I am attracted to strange & interesting people because I am rather strange & interesting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment