Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Art of Getting Linked



This blog is created to serve as a collection of reflections during my last class @ school.
"The Art of Presentation" was the class' formal name. It technically was a class on presentation,
but I think we got a lot more out of in than presentation practice.

The contents of this blog are divided into posts. These posts act like chapters in a book, however it's not necessary to read them in chronological order.  Throughout these posts I'll talk about my expectations, experiences, and reflections of the class:
  • what I had coming into the class, what I experienced during the class, & what I have coming out of the class
  • presentation skills, the 3 P's
  • informational interview process
  • response to encountering people & engaging in conversation
  • mindfulness & consciousness
  • perceptions of self
  • passion presentations
  • and doing bogusly more things to try to get linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment